In today's culture, there is much debate about food, from the snacks on your toddler's plate to the liquid in their sippy cup. For every article that advocates for a certain diet, there is another one that says you should avoid it. Even the most research-savvy moms have a difficult time understanding how to love their family well by providing good food (without going overboard). In this episode, Emily and Laura discuss some common heart issues and gospel freedoms surrounding the issue of food. Holding to perfect food standards shouldn't be more important than the connection and fellowship we enjoy during meal times in the name of Christ.
- Find all of our free printables here
Articles & Resources:
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook, Instagram and follow on Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate to support this ministry.