Instagram and Pinterest-worthy spaces may have you feeling intimidated, jealous, or proud about the look and feel of your own home. But despite the trends or the tendency to make appearances too important, there is still value in serving others by creating a beautiful space for God's glory. In this episode, Emily and Laura explain the gospel's implications for beauty in the home, touching on everything from creating a functional space to using decorating for strategic ministry opportunities. Regardless of the size of the space or the size of the budget, mom can image God by drawing her children to His loveliness in all things - even through home decor!
Articles & Resources:
- To subscribe: on iOS, go to our iTunes page and subscribe. On Android, click this podcast RSS feed link and select your podcast app. You may need to copy the link into your favorite podcast app (like Overcast or Stitcher).
- Leave an iTunes review. These are huge for us! The more reviews, the greater chance another mother will find us.
- Like Risen Motherhood on Facebook and follow on Instagram and Twitter for the latest updates and related information.
- Let us know your thoughts! We'd love to hear more about the conversations you're having. Shoot us an email, or find us on on social media.
- Tell others. We truly hope this podcast fosters conversations and deeper discussions between mothers to seek the gospel in their daily activities - we'd be honored if you shared and encouraged others to listen in.
*Affiliate links used where appropriate. Thanks for supporting this ministry!